I’m high up in the clouds, on my way to glamorous Limoges. I’m listening to DJ Olive’s set from Rhythm Incursions’ latest podcast and typing this post (offline of course, it’s only a Ryanair flight!). It’s great to be able to do all this while you’re flying through the clouds. This is my first out-of-the-house laptop experience and I’m really enjoying it. The air hostesses are as orange as usual with added gold accessory tack. It clashes beautifully with the bright blue Ryanair uniforms.
For the first time ever, I got stopped at airport security and had to empty all my backpack contents for a security guy to scan them. I kinda knew this would happen. For this trip, my backpack contained:
- My MacBook Pro
- My pair of big headphones
- My Fujifilm digital camera
- My Presonus Firebox audio interface wrapped in a towel
- Several miscellaneous mic, usb, firewire and power leads and adapters
- My other bag contained a nice condenser mic in its box which also caused the security guy to raise an eyebrow
One really disappointing thing about this plane: The windows are too mucky to take pictures. Rubbish! Man, someone’s wearing a really strong perfume. It’s hurting my delicate nose!